Messy Church is:
- Messy Church is a form of church for children and adults that involves creativity, celebration and hospitality.
- It's primarily for people who don't already belong to another form of church.
- It meets at a time (and sometimes in a place) that suits people who don't already belong to church, usually Saturday afternoon.
- It typically includes a welcome, a long creative time to explore the biblical theme through getting messy; a short celebration time involving story, prayer, song, games and similar; and a sit-down meal together at tables. All elements are for, and should include, people of all ages, adults and children.
- It's all-age.
- It's fun.
- It's a church for people at all stages of their faith journey and of any age
- It models and promotes good ways of growing as a family: a nuclear family, an extended family, and a global and local church family.
'Messy Church Logo Copyright Bible Reading Fellowship © 2013.